CNC Swiss Screw Machining & Turned Parts
Committed to our clients’ success, Tri-Gon works closely with each client to provide solutions to any challenging shaft, pin or bushing applications. We offer precision Swiss screw machining services that utilize the latest technology to manufacture the custom parts your application requires. Tri-Gon prides itself on its capability to deliver large quantities quickly, and with extreme accuracy. Our skills, expertise and state-of-the-art equipment allows us to manufacture ultra-high precision components. We work efficiently and keep our stock high to give our customers quick turn-around times.
Our Swiss screw machines, also called CNC turning machines or lathes, are ideal for manufacturing small and long, slender parts, or any other part that requires close precision. CNC machines feature more sets of tooling than automatic machines, making them capable of performing several operations on the same piece in a shorter amount of time and with more precision. Essentially, these machines shave metal down to a desired size by spinning very quickly on a rotating lathe. Swiss screw machines are fast and extremely accurate, holding up to .0001 tolerances.
We realize the importance of maintaining our machinery to offer the best quality products, and this is why our CNC machines are regularly calibrated or upgraded to achieve maximum manufacturing potential. Whether you are in the automotive, IT, medical or aerospace industry, you can trust us to perform your CNC screw machining services quickly and accurately.
CNC Close Tolerance Grinding
In addition to CNC Swiss screw machining of components, Tri-Gon offers grinding capabilities for closer tolerances. Such as:
- Precision Swiss screw machines that hold up to .0001 tolerances
- 7 axis CNC Swiss screw machining
- Live tooling
- CNC Swiss automatics to 13/16” diameter bar
- CNC bar 1 1/16” and chucker to 5.0” diameter
- Cylindrical grinding
- Centerless grinding
- Surface grinding
- Concentricity to .000025” or less
- Precision grinding capabilities that can hold tolerances to .000025”
- Turning holding tolerances to .0001”, producing high precision small parts up to 13/16” diameter, length to 6’, volume of 1 to 150,000
- Working with stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, titanium, silver and other exotics.
- Screw machine parts are small parts turned on a lathe, allowing for mass produced parts with repeatability and accuracy
- Swiss Screw machine parts are turned on a Swiss style lathe, EXTREMELY accurate to tenths of a thousandth of an inch.
To offer more capabilities from one point of contact, Tri-Gon is an active participant in the Integrated Supply Chain’s Management Team.
At Tri-Gon, our commitment to timely delivery, consistent quality and minimized cost exceeds all industry standards.
Contact the highly qualified staff at Tri-Gon Precision today to discuss your CNC Swiss screw machining and turned parts application.
Click here to
Request for Quote
or call us today at 719-473-2635